Student Startup Madness will debut with a launch event and kick-off pitchfest at SXSW 2012, where student startup teams will have the opportunity to pitch their venture and win prizes. The kick-off event will occur on Monday, March 12, from 9 a.m.-noon at Maria Maria La Cantina in downtown Austin, and will be the precursor to the 2012-13 nationwide tournament, culminating with the “Entrepreneurial Eight” national finals at SXSW Interactive in March 2013.
All college student startup teams who plan to be at SXSW2012 (or in the Austin, TX, area) on March 12th are encouraged to apply now for the SSM Kick-off Pitchfest.
The Media Council is very excited to sponsor Student Start Up Madness. Learn more!
- pesiripat80e4e likes this
- artisdoughpe likes this
- travisseekrits likes this
- motherboardtv likes this
- brickandmortar likes this
- maatlyons likes this
- dayvmattt likes this
- film-attacker reblogged this from paleymediacouncil
- sergeygorshkov likes this
- torrezriley reblogged this from imedia365 and added:
- imedia365 reblogged this from paleymediacouncil and added:
- paleymediacouncil posted this